Thank you for the opportunity to provide our professional cleaning service for you. Good preparation on your part helps everything go smoothly during the job and allows us to focus our efforts on giving you the best cleaning experience possible. We also want to ensure that you and your family are completely safe while we are working in your home. Clients are requested not to walk around during the cleaning operation. This is to prevent tripping over the vacuum and solution line hoses.
We need your preparation in the handling of these items below. Remember the rates quoted are based upon proper customer preparation
1. Please empty as much furniture from the room being cleaned as possible. Furniture that is 'not practical' to remove can stay in place and we will carefully clean around it.
• Small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, end tables, coffee tables, magazine racks, plants, and any other small to medium furniture should be removed. Use areas with hard surfaces, bathtubs, attached garages or areas not being cleaned for temporary storage. If you cannot move some of the smaller items on your own, just ask us, we are more than happy to help. When cleaning the traffic areas in a bedroom you may place small items on the bed. We can move a sofa or dining room table if needed.
• We clean around large pieces of furniture that are not practical to move such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, most desks, pianos, bookcases, grandfather clocks and appliances. These type of items can be left in the room.
2. Thoroughly vacuum all carpet and use a crevice tool along the wall edges and on steps. This would be a good time to install a clean vacuum bag to ensure optimal performance of your vacuum. This is especially important if you have pets that shed. If we will be cleaning your furniture please vacuum off pet hair and any debris under the cushions.
3. Please hang full length draperies on coat hangers from the rods.
4. Please tuck up any bedspreads or skirting on beds that touches the floor.
5. Please call to the technician's attention any spots or stains which may require special attention. If possible identify the cause of a spot. If we are aware of the cause it will assist us in choosing a product to attempt removal.
6. Please let your pets know that our technicians do not bite. We would appreciate mutual consideration in this regard. Please have pets put in an area so they will not bark, bite or run away.
7. We may need access to a water source. We prefer a water hook up in the garage or an outside faucet . Please inform the technicians of any water faucet that is broken or leaks that we should not hook up to.
8. Payment is required upon completion. We accept Cash, Personal checks, Visa, Master Card and Discover.
9. Please clear vehicles from the driveway. We will need the space closest to the door we will be entering. If you might have to leave for a while we are cleaning, please remove your car from the garage and park it on the street before we arrive so we don't block you in.
When you schedule you should receive an arrival time window. We make every effort to keep our appointments, however on occasion we may have to adjust our schedule. We will not rush through one job to arrive on time to the following job. By being prepared you can help us to maintain our schedule. If for some reason we have to adjust our schedule we will call to let you know. If you are curious about time feel free to call us the day of your appointment and we will give you our best estimate of arrival time.
If for some reason you must reschedule your appointment or adjust the cleaning order please give us as much notice as possible.
After cleaning your carpets and upholstery keep them looking clean and fresh with Scotchgard protection.